Thursday, January 05, 2006

Zinda ???

Too bored to write something. I want to tell you guys about my quick trip to Raipur and my experiences in the small city (or is it small town?). Also like to tell you about the Potential of India, the day we are able to reach a respectable position in the world of economies what will the challenges we will face ? Well, I would definitely say more if there are any posts in this silent blog from you guys. Hope this blog does not turn out to be the disaster that hairdo of Sanjay Dutt in the movie Zinda is. Well currently it certainly looks like one.

1 Comments:

At 5/1/06 9:31 AM, Blogger Varun Rajkumar said...

it's already dead...
We can use this as a test blog.. or I would try to put in small profiles about every person in the batch...

Roll no 1 tommorow...help appreciated

 

Post a Comment

<< Home