Friday, September 09, 2005

the way it all began?? it all ended!

Having the cloak of reservations (OK - I agree - its not fair on you guys, forgive me), I was least worried about my PCM. Fresh from having top-scored in Electronics, I had just one aim - to get into Electrical Engineering, become proficient in it and then specialize in whatever field of Electronics I preferred. I calmly gave Comps and (damn!) IT the thumbs down.

In BE, I look across the quad and think of what could have been. Maybe this. Maybe that. But hey! I'm a tougher engineer than those comp/IT wimpies. All trical guys are now tough as bulls. (Ya, I guess even gals too). And guess what? I'm going to finish this event with a bang and become a damn good Electrical Engineer. And then? Specialize in IT services, thats what next!

6 Comments:

At 12/9/05 7:56 PM, Blogger Varun Rajkumar said...

Good Electrical Engg>>> from SPCE.. haaaaaaaaahhhahhhhahahahhahahahahha
LOL really..
Nevertheless all the best!!

 
At 13/9/05 5:20 AM, Blogger Rohit Bhute said...

Heh, its not necessary that a less than perfect department has to produce bad engineers. We can be good at Elctrical Engineering inspite of our Department, rather than because of our Department. Its all in the attitude, my friend.

 
At 13/9/05 10:20 AM, Blogger Varun Rajkumar said...

It's because of our department..
That made us put in the extra effort u see that made us better engg. as u say!!!

 
At 14/9/05 8:44 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Bhute three cheers for the wonderful thought you have shared with us today on a wonderfully sad day !!! i m sure you understand the underlying irony !!! Reading your grave statements and trying to make note of your tone i expect nothing less than 2 to 3 papers from you on the interesting topics of Switchgear Protection, Power Systems and HVDC, a emerging field. Aage bhado hum tumhare saath hai !!!!

 
At 14/9/05 7:39 PM, Blogger Rohit Bhute said...

Kyon bhai? Electrical means only Switchgear and Power Systems? Why not SONAR systems? Or audio systems in a recording studio? Electrical Engg. is the most pervasive fields. Look anywhere, you will find a trical guy. Don't limit yourself to just SGP, CAPS and HVDC.

As for my interest in becoming a good trical engineer, think of it as acquiring domain knowledge for creating good software for use in Electrical Engg.

 
At 14/12/05 6:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey bhute
cool post
u rock man and can gv any comp/it guy a run for his money

missin u in da Tech team

 

Post a Comment

<< Home