Thursday, September 08, 2005

.. The way it all began...

I thought It would be nice to put in the way our batch came into existance....This is very much the same lines how the other stories would go... so here goes mine ...
I Myself...Varun Rajkumar.... NAAAA... PCM 287..(that's the way I was recognised then...) never even thought of SPCE.I had a house in Andheri... but then again SPCE was never my first option. I was pretty flexible as long as the course was.. but as long as the Fees was concerned.. I wasn't ready to spend more than 10k.. Engg. isn't worth more than.. really!!!
So after 3-B... govt.. decided to throw me into SPCE.. I got first hand government experience on the first day .. For some Stupid reason.. I decided to complete the entire admission process the same day.. and got to know exactly the way things work here...
I never really thought about SPCE during my first year.. My plans then were to just study.. and get the hell out....
At about 2nd year.. i began missing this....when I was lazing around during my off days... 3rd year.. helped me in developing my over all personality...
It's great to be a part of this institution which has laid the right foundation for my future.. It couldn't give me a lot of things that other colleges might have given me...
But then... It gave me certain things.. that none could have given me...
Finally I am glad to be a part of this batch, that is full of potential to be the best in whtever they aspire to do....
three cheers ... et all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home